Messy Jessy

enjoying the beautiful mess that is life

Meet the Mess that is Jess July 9, 2010

I am:
–  a wife. sister. daughter. friend.
– a music lover
– 80% Southern Belle (this is a future post and I’ll make you wonder what makes up the other 20% until then)
– a really loud laugher
– a dreamer and eternal optimist
– trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I have a few ideas but enjoy what I do for now.

I am not:
– a domestic goddess
– a morning person
– a good liar
– an artist who can draw. paint, etc- but I appreciate those who are and their talents
– a cat lover
– good at keeping plants alive

I’ve  recently moved to Charlotte from Houston-ish, Texas with the love of my life and my cute dog. My love/hate relationship with Texas consisted of:  loving my friends, hating the humidity, loving being spoiled by The Woodlands, hating being so far away from my family, loving and hating jobs, and a whole lot more!

I am excited about this new chapter and have fallen in love with the Queen City. Now I love being closer to family, my job, seasons, living in a city with a small-town feel, and only hating not being close to my amazing Texas friends.

Here’s a little bit more info on why I started “Messy Jessy Life” blog

Advertisement
 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s